BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

quinta-feira, 20 de maio de 2010

Capitulo 11

Prof: bom então agora quem será aproxima é a Selena


Sel: OK


Prof: então o que vai ser?


Sel; uma musica de minha autoria


Prof: quem lhe espirou?


Sel: eu prefiro não contar


Prof: então esta bem, cante


Sel; ela se chama “Naturally”

How you choose to express yourself
It's all your own and I can tell
It comes naturally, it comes naturally

You follow what you feel inside
It's intuitive, you don't have to try
It comes naturally, mmmm it comes naturally

And it takes my breath away
What you do, so naturally

You are the thunder and I am the lightening
And I love the way you know who you are
And to me it's exciting
When you know it`s meant to be
Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally
When you're with me, baby

Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally
Baby baby baby .....

Prof: muito bom - todos aplaudem – a procima sera a Miley


My: o que eu agora?


Prof: sim


My: esta bem


Prof: quem foi a sua espiração


My: foi o Nick


Joe: olha só Nick


Nick: :-O


Prof: então cante


My: essa musica se chama “ See you Again'

I've got my sight set on you
And I'm ready to wait
I have a heart that will
Never be tamed

I knew you were somethin' special
When you spoke my name
And I can't wait to see you again

I've got a way of knowin'
When somethin' is right
I feel like I must of known you
In another life

‘Cause I felt this deep connection
When you looked at my eyes
And I can't wait to see you again

The lasted time I freaked out
I just kept lookin' down
I stu-stu-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinkin' about
It's like a couldn't breathe
You asked what's wrong with me
My best friend Leslie says "She's just being Miley!"....

Prof: muito bem – todos aplaudem


Nick: PA-RA-BÉNS – ele falou lento sem provocar nenhum som


My: O-BRI-GA-DO – ela fez a mesma coisa


Sel: que idiotice


My: não é idiotice eu gosto dele


Sel: HUMM – ela tava brava


Prof; então Nicholas agora é sua vez


Nick: bom eu fiz uma musica que mostar os meus sentimentos


Prof: voce pode diser de que sentimento voce esta falando?


Nick: de amor


Prof: HUMM, nossa voces estão completamente in love, pode diser por quem?



Esperem só pra ver a musica do Nick

escolhi uma linda.


Beijonasss

0 comentários: