BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

domingo, 23 de maio de 2010

Capitulo 12

Prof: HUMM, nossa voces estão completamente in love, pode diser por quem?


Nick: eu prefiro não diser


Prof: ok, então preciga


Nick: o nome da musica é “Please by mine”

They come and go
But they don't know
That you are my
Beautiful

I try to come
Closer with you
But they all say
We won't make it through

But I'll be there forever
You will see that it's better
All our hopes and our dreams
Will come true
I will not disappoint you
I will be right there for you
'Till the end
The end of time
Please be mine

I can't stop the rain from fallin'
I can't stop my heart from callin' you
It's callin' you

Demi: quem eu?


Prof: sim venha, pra quem voce fez o texto


Demi: eu fiz pra mim mesma


Prof: então prociga


Demi: essa musica se chama “Don't Forget”

Did you forget?
That I was even alive
Did you forget?
Everything we ever had
Did you forget
Did you forget
About me?

Did you regret
Ever standing by my side?
Did you forget
What we were feeling inside
Now I'm left
To forget
About us

But somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
You can't forget it


Prof: pode sentar – todos batem palmas


Joe: ela canta super bem


Nick: nunca imaginei que ela teria uma voz tão linda


Joe: é acho que eu to apaixonado - suspiros


Prof: Joe só falta voce

1 comentários:

Paulinha disse...

AMEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

LINDOOO

PERFEITOOOOOOO

QUEROO MAISSS PLEASE


NILEYY PLEASE

PLEASE
PLEASE
NILEY FOREVER AND EVER ADN 4EVER


XERUU^^XOXO